| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(CityRegions.Com, October 13, 2017 ) ICT Investment Trends in the Philippines”, presents the findings from a survey of 64 Philippine enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Philippine enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, enterprise applications, business intelligence, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in the Philippines. Through GlobalData’s survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the Philippines.
Driven by buoyant domestic demand, and stable macroeconomic environment of low inflation and low debt to GDP ratio, Philippine enterprises are looking forward to increase their ICT budget in order to expand their operations and compete globally. According to the Asian Development Bank (ADB) forecasts, GDP growth accelerated from 5.9% in 2015 to 6.8% in 2016, and is expected to reach a moderate level of 6.4% and 6.6% in 2017 and 2018, respectively.
Get Sample for this report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/464653 .
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– How ICT budgets are set to change in 2017 in terms of their overall size
– Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
– Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
– Which ICT functions Philippine enterprises are interested in outsourcing
– Philippine enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, enterprise applications, business intelligence, and cloud computing
– Factors that are influencing Philippine enterprises’ investments in each technology category
– How Philippine enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
– Philippine enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
– Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
– Insight into Philippine enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
– Business and IT objectives that Philippine enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
– Factors that are influencing Philippine enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
– Network and communications equipment, software licenses, application services, and network services are the segments primarily attracting a major proportion of the budget allocation in their respective domains of hardware, software, services, and telecommunications.
– With regards to technology priorities, Philippine enterprises are keen to invest in enterprise applications, business intelligence (BI), IoT, and cloud computing as the highest percentage of respondents are planning to spend on these domains in the coming two years.
– GlobalData’s survey results further reveals that Philippine enterprises value ‘competitive advantage’ to be an important factor guiding their investment strategies, while ‘solution design’ and ‘expertise in industry’ is their primary preference criteria for choosing ICT vendors.
Purchase for this report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/464653 .
Reasons to buy
– Understand how the Philippine enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
– Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Philippine enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
– Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
– Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Philippine enterprises
– Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, enterprise applications, business intelligence, and cloud computing)
– Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Philippine enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
– Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that Philippine enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Amazon Web Services
Access Complete Report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/ict-investment-trends-in-the-philippines-technology-and-business-initiatives-push-ict-investments-strategy .
Major Points of TOC:
Key implications for ICT vendors
ICT budget changes
ICT budget allocation by core technology area
Hardware budget breakdown
Software budget breakdown
Third party IT services expenditure
Cloud computing budget
ICT budget allocation by function
Outsourced IT functions
ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
Internet of Things (IoT)
Business objectives influencing IT investment strategy
ICT provider selection
Key decision makers for purchasing technology
+1 (214) 884-6817